- may not want to go to private counseling, but seek practical, hands-on information to strengthen their relationships.
- need to get away from the daily grind and get together for a retreat.
- value the chance for a marriage or relationship “check up.”
- want to ensure their relationship is sustainable and lasting.
- has been in a short- or long-term relationship.
- may be in distress and seek a roadmap to repairing the relationship.
- have a strong relationship and seek insight to make it even better.
Visit our Website to Elevate your Relationship: http://principleskills.com/workshops/who-should-attend
YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP
The Art and Science of Love is a workshop for couples in all stages of their relationship, and has been shown to achieve positive results similar to 6 months of couples therapy. Why?
Because it is based on proven methods and relationship concepts. You’ll go home with a package of techniques, cards, tools and tips to continually elevate your relationship.
This is the premier couples weekend workshop. Its creators are marriage therapists and scientists who cross-collaborated. They grounded the workshop on studies of thousands of actual couples observed over decades.
Visit our website to check our workshop venue, workshop date and our clients Reviews. Register at: http://principleskills.com/workshop/denver-colorado