The Art and Science of Love is the world’s premier couples relationship workshop, developed by Drs. John and Julie Gottman. Based on clinical research spanning 40+ years, this workshop teaches exactly what successful couples do to foster romance and harmony in their marriages.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The workshop is for ALL couples, including those that:
- may not want to go to private counseling, but seek practical, hands-on information to strengthen their relationships.
- need to get away from the daily grind and get together for a retreat.
- value the chance for a marriage or relationship “check up.”
- that want to ensure their relationship is sustainable and lasting.
- has been in a short- or long-term relationship.
- that may be in distress and seek a roadmap to repairing the relationship.
- have a strong relationship and seek insight to make it even better.
Most men who attend this gottman couples workshop report that this workshop feels particularly comfortable for them because its practical approach leaves them feeling like they can easily apply the skills they learn.